Baseball Toaster Mike's Baseball Rants
Help
This is my site with my opinions, but I hope that, like Irish Spring, you like it, too.
Frozen Toast
Google Search
Web
Toaster
Mike's Baseball Rants
Archives

2009
01

2008
10  09  07
06  05  04  03

2007
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2006
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2005
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2004
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2003
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2002
12  11  10  09  08  07
Links to MBBR
Masticate with Marquis Players Here's
2002-11-05 12:17
by Mike Carminati

Masticate with Marquis Players

Here's an email that I received from MLB.com:

From: "Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association"
Subject: Spend An Evening With Baseball's Legends

The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBPAA)
is proud to announce the 2002 Legends Dinner to be held
November 8, 2002 at the Marriott Marquis in Manhattan,
New York. YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN THE MLBPAA AND BASEBALL
GREATS! This is a tremendous opportunity to mingle with
your favorite Hall of Famers and many other baseball greats.

One night...one place...many memories and many friends. Do not
let this opportunity pass. This is your chance to share your
dreams with the players who lived your dreams. For more
information you can send an email:
or contact Chandra at (727) 892-6744, ext. 3 to reserve your seat.
Individual tickets are $500 ($350 tax deductible contribution)
and tables of ten are available for $5,000 ($3,500 tax deductible
contribution) and $10,000 ($8,500 tax deductible contribution).

For more information, visit the website:

*CONFIRMED CELEBRITIES as of 10/18/02

Bob Feller      Harmon Killebrew   Juan Marichal
Gary Carter     Orlando Cepeda     Rollie Fingers
Reggie Jackson  Ferguson Jenkins   George Kell
Joe Morgan      Brooks Robinson    Tom Seaver
Dave Winfield   Fred Cambria       Darrel Chaney
Allie Clark     Don DeMola         John Doherty
Lenny Dykstra   Ryne Duren         Jim "Mudcat" Grant
Rich Hand       Jim Hannan         Keith Hernandez
Joe LaHoud      Mike LiPetri       Tug McGraw
Ross Moschitto  Jerry Moses        Tony Oliva
Joe Pignatano   Chuck Schilling    Art Shamsky
Lee Smith       Rusty Staub        Ron Swoboda
Gary Thorne     Mike Torrez        Bob Tufts
Fred Valentine  Carl Warwick       Jimmy Wynn
Rusty Staub     Earl Wilson

* Player appearances subject to change

Comment status: comments have been closed. Baseball Toaster is now out of business.