Baseball Toaster Mike's Baseball Rants
Help
This is my site with my opinions, but I hope that, like Irish Spring, you like it, too.
Frozen Toast
Google Search
Web
Toaster
Mike's Baseball Rants
Archives

2009
01

2008
10  09  07
06  05  04  03

2007
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2006
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2005
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2004
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2003
12  11  10  09  08  07
06  05  04  03  02  01

2002
12  11  10  09  08  07
Links to MBBR
A Mother of a Day
2003-05-07 23:35
by Mike Carminati

A Mother of a Day

I know that I said I wasn't going to support the Hall after the Bull Durham affair, but a) Tim Robbins has openly encouraged people to visit the Hall and b) this is too good to pass up. From the SABR daily email newsletter thingy from yesterday: